Once the rider is on the move, the Razor E100 electric motor ramps up to 10 miles per hour – fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk, thus being the perfect device for pre-teens and teens wanting to zip over to a friend’s house or head to the park.
The front hand break is easy to use, and the battery allows up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
The Razor E100 Electric Scooter is available on Amazon at over 34% off retain price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
This electric scooter includes a folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport, an 8-inch pneumatic front tire and 4.9-inch polyurethane rear wheel, and a hand-operated front brake.
Here are some great features of the Razor E100 Electric Scooter:
- Sleek electric scooter with ultra-quiet belt-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph; up to 40 minutes of use per charge
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty
This scooter is sturdy and solid. The handlebars and shaft can be separated from the body for transport.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Razor E100 Electric Scooter:
My kids, ages 9 and 11 bought these scooters with their Christmas money. They’ve had them for three months now and ride them nearly every day. When fully charged, they get a couple hours of riding out of them.
Featuring a high performance, variable-speed, ultra-quiet chain-drive motor for speeds up to 15 miles per hour, the Razor E300 Electric Scooter includes a battery that delivers up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge.
It is very easy to assemble: setup time out of the box about 3 minutes.
The Razor E300 Electric Scooter is available on Amazon at over 27% off retain price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Here are some great features of the Razor E300 Electric Scooter:
- Cool electric scooter with super-size deck and frame for riders 12 and older
- Reaches speeds of up to 15 mph thanks to high-performance, chain-driven motor
- Extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires and super-quiet motor deliver smooth ride
- Twist-grip throttle offers variable speed acceleration; includes charger and tools
- 45 minutes of drive time per charge; some assembly required
It’s about 40 inches from the front of the front tire to the back of the back one, and about 40 inches from the ground to the handel bars.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Razor E300 Electric Scooter:
My 7-year-old and 9-year-old are just thrilled to pieces with this scooter. Its speed is very impressive and it’s so quiet. I think it’s well worth what we paid for it.
Featuring a high-performance, chain-driven electric motor and a vintage-inspired body, teams a pair of 12-inch pneumatic tires with a rear suspension system and a padded seat to ensure a comfortable ride.
The Razor Pocket Mod is available on Amazon at over 11% off retain price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Other features include a retractable kickstand, variable-speed acceleration, and a built-in battery that travels for up to 10 miles on a single charge.
Here are some great features of the RAZOR POCKET MOD:
- Scaled-down European-styled scooter with powerful electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph
- Storage compartment under padded seat
- Twelve-inch pneumatic tires for maximum power transfer; retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 12 and older (150-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty
Moreover, the Razor Pocket Mod is completely quiet. What a blessing compared to the neighbor’s noisy scooter! It practically ‘purrs’ and you don’t even hear it until you are right next to it.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Razor Pocket Mod:
My 12 year old daughter was the envy of the neighborhood when she got this scooter. The lighter you are, the faster it goes. My 195 pound husband even rode it. My 8 year old is jealous and wants one as well. I think Santa might surprise him with one.
It holds a long charge, approx. 45 minutes, longer than most scooters. It goes 10 – 15 mph depending on your weight. But it’s not too fast for my 8 year old.
It also has a compartment under the seat for storage. We have owned ours for a year now and it’s still in perfect condition.
The long-life rechargeable battery, lasts for up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (with an eight-hour charge time), so you can easily cruise to the grocery store and back without running out of juice.
The Razor E200 Electric Scooter is available on Amazon at over 31% off retain price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Here are some great features of the Razor E200 Electric Scooter:
- Sleek electric scooter with ultra-quiet chain-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 12 mph; up to 45 minutes of use per charge
- 8-inch pneumatic tires for smooth ride; full-size deck and frame hold up to 220 pounds
- Recommended for ages 13 and older; 90-day warranty
It is very easy to put together (mostly assembled) and it runs great. Although recommended for ages 13 and older, many younger kids are proud owners of the Razor 200 electric scooter: it is fast enough for an older kid and slow enough for a younger one.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Razor E200 Electric Scooter:
My 7 year old absolutely loved his new scooter. At first, maybe the first 10 minutes, he was a little shakey but once he got the hang of it, he was off and running. He said “mom this is the best present I ever got”. My husband and I can also use it.
The Dirt Rocket’s powerful motor carries riders at speeds of up to 14 miles per hour–more than enough for most bumpy dirt trails–and can cruise for up to 10 miles (or 40 minutes) on a single charge.
Its variable-speed, chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, a marked contrast to traditional gas-powered motocross bike, requires roughly eight hours to fully charge, offers a maximum weight limit of 140 pounds and it’s also backed by a 90-day warranty.
The Razor MX350 is available on Amazon at over 29% off retain price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Here are some great features of the Razor MX350:
- Scaled-down electric motocross bike with powerful electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 14 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; retractable kickstand
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Chain driven motor for quiet yet powerful operation
- Seat height – 20 inches
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
Comes ready to ride after a simple assembly that takes only few minutes, the tires ready and already inflated.
Heres’s what one of the owners had to say about the MX350:
5 STARS! I was worried that it was too fast for my 8 years old, and that it would take a while for him to learn how to ride.(so i brought helmets, and knee pads) But he did really well. He jumped on and rode it like a pro!
The charge lasted a even longer than the description said.